How many Grand Slams has Djokovic won? Roland Garros, Wimbledon, US Open, Australia Open
Djokovic beat Stefanos Tsitsipas in five sets: 6-7, 2-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 to win his second Roland Garros title and take his total Grand Slam wins to 19.
Novak Djokovic came back from two sets down against Stefanos Tsitsipas and win the 2021 French Open: 6-7, 2-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-4. That win takes his total Grand Slam wins to 19, just one behind Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, who have both won 20.
Djokovic wins second French Open
Djokovic has now won the French Open twice, this year and in 2016, when he beat Scotland’s Andy Murray 3-6, 6-1, 6-2, 6-4, to complete his career Grand Slam and become the first man since Rod Lavar in 1969 to hold all four major titles at the same time.
Djokovic’s 19 Grand Slam titles
Australian Open: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019, 2020, 2021 (nine titles)
French Open: 2016, 2021 (two titles)
Wimbledon: 2011, 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019 (five titles)
US Open: 2011, 2015, 2018 (three titles)
Grand Slam runner up
Djokovic has also been runner up in 10 Grand Slam finals. He's never been runner up in Australia, winning every final he reached.
French Open: 2012, 2014, 2015, 2020
US Open: 2007, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2016
Stefanos Tsitsipas titles
Djokovic's opponent in the final on Sunday, Stafanos Tsitsipas, is yet to win a Grand Slam, with the 22-year-old having won 7 ATP titles so far: Stockholm (2018); Nitto ATP FInals, Estoril, Marseille (2019); Marseille (2020); Lyon, ATP Masters 1000 Monte Carlo (2021).
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Will Amazon accept Bitcoin as a payment method?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Who are Japanese tennis star Naomi Osaka's parents?