Real Madrid: Brahim Díaz rejoins AC Milan on two-year loan
AC Milan have re-signed forward Brahim Díaz on a two-year loan deal from Real Madrid. The 21-year-old Spaniard has been handed the number 10 shirt.
AC Milan have re-signed forward Brahim Díaz on a two-year loan deal from Real Madrid. The Rossoneri announced on Monday the 21-year-old Spaniard will be tied to the Serie A club until 30 June 2023 and will wear the number 10 shirt.
Brahim spent last season on loan at San Siro where he scored four goals and provided three assists in 27 games in Serie A, 17 of which ended in victories for Stefano Pioli's side. The former Manchester City man, who signed for Madrid from the Premier League club in January 2019, had 26 shots for Milan last season with a conversion rate of 15.38. A technically gifted and skillful forward, Brahim joined City in 2015 after showing promise in Málaga's youth ranks. Although he was regarded as one of City's best prospects alongside Jadon Sancho and Phil Foden, Brahim followed the former in leaving the club in search of more opportunities.
Brahim breaks into Spain's senior side
He won his first cap for Spain in June when he started and scored in a 4-0 friendly win over Lithuania, a match where Luis Enrique was forced to call up his country's under-21 squad en masse. Sergio Busquet's positive Covid-19 test in the build-up to Euro 2020 left La Roja's senior team in isolation.
"Happy to be back. Thank you for all the love I have received," Diaz posted on his Twitter account.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- CORONAVIRUS What are the new CDC mask guidelines for schools?
- OLYMPICS USA played with freedom in bounce-back Iran victory – Kevin Durant