Naomi Osaka vs Olga Danilovic US Open: Date, time, where to watch
Osaka will face Serbia's Danilovic in the second round encounter of the 2021 US tournament, after both players advanced in straight sets.
Naomi Osaka, who is one of the favorites to win the US Open, is expected to get through her second round encounter against Olga Danilovic. However, the Serbian’s exceptional game throughout the tournament, having lost just one set across four games, could be a challenge for the third seed.
US Open debut: round 1
The Japanese star advanced to the second round without much difficulties beating Bouzkova in straight sets 6-4 6-1. Yet, Osaka didn’t play her best tennis at the start of the game, she had trouble with her first service, landing just 47%. However, she managed to overcome the situation and improve everything else throughout the course of the match. After Osaka’s first break point of the match, Bouzkova took seven games in a row until managing to win her only game of the second set.
World No.145 Danilovic, who defeated Alycia Parks in the first round in two straight sets, 6-3, 7-5, has had an impressive week losing just one set in the four matches she has played so far at the tournament.
The Serbian have never played against Osaka before, therefore heads-to-head between both players remain 0-0.
How to watch Osaka vs Danilovic
You can watch the entire US Open matches live on TV ESPN and all of its family networks including, ESPN 2, ESPN 3, ESPN Plus and ESPN App. However, it will also be aired on the Tennis Channel.
The game is expected to air at 7 p.m. ET in ESPN2, in the same way Osaka's first round did, However, if the game starts any earlier, most-likely it will be broadcasted on ESPN.
If you don't have cable, you can easily watch the game live stream through a variety of streaming services including Sling TV and FuboTV.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?