Romeo Beckham turns professional
The son of the former Real Madrid player has signed a contract with Fort Lauderdale, Inter Miami's reserve team.
Romeo Beckham has signed his first professional contract. The son of the famed British footballer, David Beckham, has joined Fort Lauderdale CF.
Fort Lauderdale CF operate as Inter Miami's sister club. The young player's father is the current owner of Inter Miami, who are managed by Beckham's former England and Manchester United team-mate Phil Neville.
The 19-year-old is a versatile player who can play both in defence and attack. According to Miami Total Futbol, he could make his debut against Chattanooga Red Wolves this weekend.
It remains to be seen if Romeo possesses the same quality as his father and makes it to the first team in MLS.
Recommended in English
- BOXING Fury tells Whyte to "step up and take beating" as fight talks go on
- NFL New York Giants sticking with Jones, rule out Watson move
- NFC Chiefs injury report: Tyrann Mathieu in concussion protocol
- NFL NFL free agency 2022: the five best available quarterbacks
- NFL An Eagle no more: Brandon Brooks retires
- NFL Kwesi Adofo-Mensah all set to be named Vikings GM