Barcelona positive on loan move for Man City's Raheem Sterling
The January transfer window is still several weeks away, but clubs are already getting plans in place, with Sterling and Vlahovic hot property.
Dusan Vlahovic decision not to extend his Fiorentina contract is set to spark a bidding war. Fiorentina had been hopeful of re-signing their star forward.
Now, Europe's elite are reportedly queuing up to sign the Serbia international.
Vlahovic eyes Juventus move
Fiorentina star Dusan Vlahovic is dreaming of a move to Juventus, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. Vlahovic's future is a hot topic after Fiorentina announced the Serbia international will not re-sign in Florence.
You may also enjoy:
Contracted to Fiorentina until 2023, Vlahovic has been tipped to make the move to Juve like former Viola team-mate Federico Chiesa, while Manchester City, Tottenham, Atlético Madrid, Inter and Arsenal have also been linked.
Transfer rumour round-up
- Sport says City forward Raheem Sterling is open to a loan move to Barcelona in January. Sterling has found himself out of favour under Pep Guardiola in Manchester.
- Manchester United are prioritising a new right-back in January to provide competition for Aaron Wan-Bissaka, reports 90min. Rangers' Nathan Patterson and Max Aarons of Norwich City have been linked.
- It is only a matter of weeks before Lautaro Martinez extends his Inter contract, per Fabrizio Romano. Inter are also set to open talks with midfielder Marcelo Brozovic.
- Roma have re-opened talks to sign Denis Zakaria from Borussia Monchengladbach, claims Gianluca Di Marzio. Zakaria is out of contract at the end of the season, though Roma are set to try to bring in the Gladbach star in January.
- The Daily Mail claims Tottenham are eyeing Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger. The Germany international is out of contract at the end of the season and has been linked with Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Juve, Real Madrid and Atlético.
- Milan are monitoring Salzburg trio Luka Sucic, Brenden Aaronson and Maurtis Kjaergaard, according to Calciomercato.
To be able to comment you must be registered and logged in. Forgot password?