Sergiño Dest could join Manchester City in Ferran Torres deal
FC Barcelona is keen on signing the Spanish player from the Premier League side and they want to offer the United States international in the deal.
Sergiño Dest has only played four minutes since Xavi took over the managerial job at FC Barcelona last month. The United States international has stated that he wants to stay with the LaLiga side and make history, but multiple reports indicate that those in charge are ready to sell him in the next transfer window.
Dest could link up with Pep Guardiola
There are several clubs interested in signing Sergiño Dest in January and Barcelona is willing to let him go if the offer is right. Also Xavi is keen on bringing Ferran Torres for the remainder of the season and they could include the American defender in the deal.
Real Betis up next— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) December 2, 2021
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐍 🔊 pic.twitter.com/AC86sqUfYj
The LaLiga side needs to sell players first so they can make a bid to Manchester City for the Spanish striker. For that reason Barcelona has put a price tag on Sergiño Dest and Philippe Coutinho during the January transfer window.
But Coutinho’s salary is too high and not a lot of clubs are willing to bet on him and Pep Guardiola wanted to sign Dest when he was still playing for Ajax. According to El Nacional de Cataluña, if the negotiations go through the American defender will continue his career in the Premier League and Torres will join Barcelona.
Recommended in English
- UFC Francis Ngannou vs Ciryl Gane Heavyweight title: fight card, TV and how to watch online
- NFL Andy Reid: Willie Gay Jr. to star against Bills following arrest
- NFL 49ers vs Packers: times, TV and how to watch online
- NFL | HALL OF FAME Which NFL team has the most Hall of Famers?
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers’ net worth?
- NFL How did Aaron Rodgers respond to Joe Biden's vaccine criticism?