In addition to debuting the unreleased track, Sky-high Sundae, the Nintendo Switch game will receive two new cups with newly remastered tracks.
August 4 is the day chosen by Nintendo for the release of the second wave of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass, a new content pack that will consist of 6 packs in total, each with its own tracks, up to a total of 48 tracks. On this occasion, 8 tracks are added, including a completely unreleased one, Sky-high Sundae. The others are remastered versions of previous classics.
All tracks from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2
Two new cups have been added, Turnip and Propeller. This is the official description of each and every one of the circuits that will be available from the beginning of August:
- Tour New York Minute – Zip past towering skyscrapers and enjoy a scenic drive through the park in this Big Apple-inspired course originating from the mobile game Mario Kart Tour.
- SNES Mario Circuit 3 – Drift your way around tight corners and avoid the Warp Pipes in this classic course that originated in Super Mario Kart on Super NES.
- N64 Kalimari Desert – This desert race features frequent run-ins with an old-fashioned steam locomotive that crosses the course – be careful not to cause any delays!
- DS Waluigi Pinball – Launch, bump and weave across this course themed after a giant pinball table, complete with colorful lights and sounds. Just try not to tilt!
Gas up your karts and put on a new set of tires, Wave 2 of the #MarioKart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass arrives 8/4!— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) July 28, 2022
Available to Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack members at no additional cost, or on its own as paid DLC.https://t.co/n63HADbIyQ pic.twitter.com/jk2oEJhLFT
- Tour Sydney Sprint – Soak up the sunshine as you soar above the bay and cruise around the sights in this course that originated in Mario Kart Tour.
- GBA Snow Land – Try not to slip and slide on this wintry course from Mario Kart: Super Circuit. Just remember: Cooler heads will prevail.
- Wii Mushroom Gorge – This course features an underground cavern, deep chasms and giant mushrooms to spring off of – make sure you land safely!
- Sky-High Sundae – The competition may heat up, but that doesn’t mean you can’t chill out in this sweet race, which is filled with larger-than-life desserts at nearly every turn. Prove you’re number one under the sun(dae) in this debut course!
Wave 1 introduced the first eight bonus tracks: Coconut Mall (Wii), Choco Mountain (N64), Toad Circuit (3DS), Shroom Ridge (DS), Sky Garden (GBA), Ninja Hideaway(Mario Kart Tour, Paris Promenade (Mario Kart Tour) and Tokyo Blur (Mario Kart Tour).
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is available exclusively for Nintendo's hybrid. The Booster Course Pass can be purchased for $24.99, though it is also available as part of the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack subscription.
Source | Nintendo