The key to Alonso's McLaren MP4-31 is in the nose
Information on the new single-seater of the Asturian was leaked on the web just hours before its official presentation. As expected it's sleek and compact.
Powerful, compact and with a revolutionary nose. This is the new McLaren MP4-31 car that Fernando Alonso and his Honda team intend to get the best out of to be competitive again.
It is the first car manufactured by head coach Peter Prodromou and the second that carries the hybrid power unit of Honda. The most interesting element is its new nose: original, short and with various openings and aerodynamic features. Also, above the pilot's head there appears to be a kind of S-Duct. To the rear it is as compact as expected, although somewhat wider that last season to accommodate the larger engine. Either way it is still very sleek. A car in which the team have invested significantly and the improvements that have been all started way back in May 2015.
At 11:00 CET the car will be officially revealed, but the photographs planned for distribution to the press are already on the internet hours before thanks to an English specialist website, F1Fanatic which got its hands on them first.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby