Luis Enrique will be without his deputy striker Sandro for the next six to seven weeks while the player recovers from a thigh muscle injury.
Sandro Ramírez has had scant, if not to say, no options at all of entering the first team atBarça over the past few months. Messi's return and Luis Enrique's persistence fielding his 'Trident' frontline (who have scored 101 so far this season...) have put paid to the possibility of regular playing time. From now, his situation is even more complicated. During this morning's training session, Sandro suffered an injury to his left thigh muscle; which means he will be out of action for the next six to seven weeks, the club's medical services predict.
With just 809 minutes under his belt this term, Sandro has been gradually losing prominance. It wouldn't come as a huge surprise if he decided to look for a change of scenario at the end of the season. We'll see...
Recommended in English
- NFL What American football team does Joe Biden support?
- PEARL HARBOR Pearl Harbor 80th anniversary facts: how many planes attacked, how many people died…
- MOVIES 8 movies based on the Attack on Pearl Harbor
- NFL LA Chargers' WR Keenan Allen sidelined by covid-19
- NFL 2021/2022 NFL week 13: Which teams favourite to reach the playoffs at the moment?
- NFL Packers backup QB Jordan Love placed on covid-19 list