Busquets left out of Barça squad for Getafe clash
Barça B midfielder Sergi Samper comes in, while defender Marc Bartra returns to an 18-man list missing the suspended Javier Mascherano.
With Arsenal, Villarreal, international week and Real Madrid on the horizon, Barcelona boss Luis Enrique has opted to rest Sergio Busquets for this afternoon's LaLiga encounter with Getafe.
And Barça B midfielder Sergi Samper comes into a squad that Los Azulgranas waited until 11:00 CET this morning to announce.
Defender Marc Bartra - who had been left out in recent games - is also included in an 18-man party missing the suspended Javier Mascherano.
Meanwhile, Douglas and Adriano do not feature, despite the club confirming that they have both been declared fit.
Luis Enrique's squad to host Getafe at 16:00 is: Ter Stegen, Bravo, Piqué, Rakitic, Jordi Alba, Daniel Alves, Arda, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar, Bartra, Munir, Sergi Roberto, Aleix, Vermaelen, Mathieu and Samper.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"