Busquets left out of Barça squad for Getafe clash
Barça B midfielder Sergi Samper comes in, while defender Marc Bartra returns to an 18-man list missing the suspended Javier Mascherano.
With Arsenal, Villarreal, international week and Real Madrid on the horizon, Barcelona boss Luis Enrique has opted to rest Sergio Busquets for this afternoon's LaLiga encounter with Getafe.
And Barça B midfielder Sergi Samper comes into a squad that Los Azulgranas waited until 11:00 CET this morning to announce.
Defender Marc Bartra - who had been left out in recent games - is also included in an 18-man party missing the suspended Javier Mascherano.
Meanwhile, Douglas and Adriano do not feature, despite the club confirming that they have both been declared fit.
Luis Enrique's squad to host Getafe at 16:00 is: Ter Stegen, Bravo, Piqué, Rakitic, Jordi Alba, Daniel Alves, Arda, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar, Bartra, Munir, Sergi Roberto, Aleix, Vermaelen, Mathieu and Samper.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT Global Citizen 2021 live online: singers, performances and concerts
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 2021 Why is the White House planning for a government shutdown?
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: how many signatures does the petition for the new payment have?
- SERIE A Honours even between Inter and Atalanta at San Siro
- PREMIER LEAGUE Enthralling Brentford-Liverpool clash ends with honours even
- SOCCER Man City: Guardiola "proud" after breaking record in Chelsea win