Busquets left out of Barça squad for Getafe clash
Barça B midfielder Sergi Samper comes in, while defender Marc Bartra returns to an 18-man list missing the suspended Javier Mascherano.
With Arsenal, Villarreal, international week and Real Madrid on the horizon, Barcelona boss Luis Enrique has opted to rest Sergio Busquets for this afternoon's LaLiga encounter with Getafe.
And Barça B midfielder Sergi Samper comes into a squad that Los Azulgranas waited until 11:00 CET this morning to announce.
Defender Marc Bartra - who had been left out in recent games - is also included in an 18-man party missing the suspended Javier Mascherano.
Meanwhile, Douglas and Adriano do not feature, despite the club confirming that they have both been declared fit.
Luis Enrique's squad to host Getafe at 16:00 is: Ter Stegen, Bravo, Piqué, Rakitic, Jordi Alba, Daniel Alves, Arda, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar, Bartra, Munir, Sergi Roberto, Aleix, Vermaelen, Mathieu and Samper.
Te recomendamos en English
- US | CHILD TAX CREDIT Child Tax Credit October 2021 payment: what to do if I haven't received it?
- US NEWS | STIMULUS What is Fed tapering and how could it affect new stimulus check?
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- LIGUE 1 Mbappé nets controversial late PSG winner against Angers
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Madrid target Lewandowski and Pogba as Barcelona eye Sterling
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Salah on verge of more Premier League history