PSG keep tabs on Bale's future at Real Madrid - The Telegraph
The Ligue 1 club are looking into the possibility of replacing Zlatan Ibrahimovic with a big-name signing should the Swede not sign a new deal in the summer.
Paris Saint Germain are keeping a watchful eye on the goings-on at Real Madrid and the current situation of Gareth Bale. Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s contract runs until 30 June this year, and it is widely believed that the talismanic striker is unlikely to stay in Paris. As a result, the French giants are reportedly keen to bring in a marquee signing to replace the Swede. According to The Telegraph, Bale could be an option, particularly in view of the fact that the Welshman is reported to be unsettled at the Bernabéu.
Cristiano Ronaldo is the number-one target for the Ligue 1 club, and talks have already been held with the player’s representatives. However, should negotiations reach a dead end, Bale is not the only name on the table, with both Hazard and Neymar also in the mix. The Belgian striker appears to be the most viable option, although his father, Thierry Hazard, claimed on Friday that his son intends to see out his contract at Stamford Bridge until 2020.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS How much will the Social Security Cost-of-Living Adjustment increase be in 2022?
- NFL Minnesota Vikings DE, Everson Griffen out after car accident
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will AOC’s bill extend pandemic unemployment insurance until 2022?
- MLS Beckham increases MLS club Inter Miami ownership stake
- LIGUE 1 Phil Collins set for Parc des Prince return after PSG fans protest