Champions League draw: Wolfsburg-Real, Barça-Atlético
There was good fortune for Real Madrid, while Barcelona and Atlético Madrid were paired up in a repeat of their 2013-14 last-eight meeting.
Real Madrid were handed a favourable draw for the Champions League quarter-finals on Friday, with Zinedine Zidane's men paired with Bundesliga outfit VFL Wolfsburg.
LaLiga's two other representatives in the last eight of Europe's top club competition, Barcelona and Atlético Madrid, were pitted against each other in a repeat of the teams' encounter at the same stage two seasons ago.
The remaining clashes thrown up in the draw in Nyon see Germans Bayern Munich up against Portuguese side Benfica, while Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain face off with Premier League club Manchester City.
The quarter-final first legs will be played on 5 and 6 April, with the returns scheduled for 12 and 13 April.
Champions League quarter-final draw:
Paris Saint-Germain-Manchester City.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series