Champions League draw: Wolfsburg-Real, Barça-Atlético
There was good fortune for Real Madrid, while Barcelona and Atlético Madrid were paired up in a repeat of their 2013-14 last-eight meeting.
Real Madrid were handed a favourable draw for the Champions League quarter-finals on Friday, with Zinedine Zidane's men paired with Bundesliga outfit VFL Wolfsburg.
LaLiga's two other representatives in the last eight of Europe's top club competition, Barcelona and Atlético Madrid, were pitted against each other in a repeat of the teams' encounter at the same stage two seasons ago.
The remaining clashes thrown up in the draw in Nyon see Germans Bayern Munich up against Portuguese side Benfica, while Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain face off with Premier League club Manchester City.
The quarter-final first legs will be played on 5 and 6 April, with the returns scheduled for 12 and 13 April.
Champions League quarter-final draw:
Paris Saint-Germain-Manchester City.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots