Breaking: Belgium – Portugal cancelled after attacks
For safety reasons the country’s football federation has decided to forego Tuesday's friendly with Portugal as the Belgian people still come to terms with yesterday’s brutality.
Belgium's friendly international with Portugal due in Brussels next Tuesday has been called off following the deadly explosions that rocked Brussels airport and metro, local football authorities confirmed on Wednesday.
'For security reasons and also as a measure of precaution, the Brussels City hall asked us to cancelled the March 29 home game with Portugal, so the match is off, A communique from the Belgian Football Union said.
The move came a day after the triple blasts that killed some 30 people and left around 250 injured.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener