Ex-Chelsea doctor, Eva Carneiro, leaves her career in football
The doctor that worked for the London club until a fall out with the then manager José Mourinho, is now working in a Gibraltar specialised clinic.
Eva Carneiro has left her work as a doctor of football teams. The well-known medic departed Premier League club Chelsea following a very public incident when then-manager José Mourinho criticised her judgement during a league match. She has now decided to return to where she was born, Gibraltar.
Carneiro will start her new role on Thursday 31 March according to a report from the specialist sports clinic.
There is still an ongoing court case into what happened with her employment termination at Chelsea but in the British Overseas Territory they are welcoming her back with open arms: "Eva Carneiro, she's one of our own"
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS At what age can you collect Social Security?
- Health What is ‘Golden Blood’, the incredibly rare blood type known as Rhnull
- ALFREDO RELAÑO LaLiga's conundrum in trying to schedule match-day 21
- NFL Divisional round predictions: Bengals vs Titans, 49ers vs Packers, Rams vs Bucs, Bills vs Chiefs
- NFL LA Rams' QB Matthew Stafford is ready to play the Bucs
- COPA DEL REY Athletic Club vs Barcelona summary: score, goals, highlights, Copa del Rey 2021-22