Real Madrid fans out in force for Wolfsburg match
The Spanish club called its fans out to the Bernabéu stadium to greet the team as they arrived for the match against Wolfsburg. Over 10,000 turned out...
Over 10,000 Real Madrid fans were out at the Bernabéu stadium over 2 hours before their crunch match against Wolfsburg, to welcome the team as they arrived at the ground.
"Yes we can" and "Madrid, get stuck in!" shouted the Real Madrid faithful amid clouds of flare smoke as the bus arrived.
Rain was falling on the supporters outside the ground until the very moment when the team bus hove into view, at which point the sun burst through the clouds to applause. An omen the Real Madrid fans took to heart as they hope their side can overturn the first leg 2-0 deficit.
Recommended in English
- NFL What American football team does Joe Biden support?
- PEARL HARBOR Pearl Harbor 80th anniversary facts: how many planes attacked, how many people died…
- MOVIES 8 movies based on the Attack on Pearl Harbor
- NFL LA Chargers' WR Keenan Allen sidelined by covid-19
- NFL 2021/2022 NFL week 13: Which teams favourite to reach the playoffs at the moment?
- NFL Packers backup QB Jordan Love placed on covid-19 list