Ángel María Villar nods off during the Champions League draw
Even with four La Liga teams in the pot, the tedium of the ceremony was too much for the president of the Spanish Football Federation.
Ángel María Villar was in the audience for Friday's Champions and Europa League draws, and despite having four La Liga teams in the pot to drool over, the rigmarole of watching football administrators and ex-pros pull names out of a bowl proved too much for the president of the Spanish Football Federation.
Recommended in English
- FORMULA 1 Lewis Hamilton wants to see change in Saudi Arabia
- SOCIAL SECURITY What is an unrestricted Social Security card? How can I apply for it?
- NFL Bucs' Bruce Arians wants the NFL to look at other teams.
- LALIGA Barcelona vs Betis: times, TV and how to watch online
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES What is the difference between an abortion pill and Plan B?
- SOCCER AC Milan defender Simon Kjaer out for the rest of the season after undergoing knee surgery