Rafa Benítez is fondly remembered by Liverpool fans as the man who guided The Reds to their last European Cup trophy.
The Spanish coach is now in charge of a Newcastle United side in desperate need of points as they look to avoid the drop to the Championship.
The Magpies travel to Anfield on Saturday where they will be fighting to keep their Premier League status for another season against a Liverpool team brimming with confidence after a string of good performances.
The last time Benítez visited the Merseyside stadium he was brought to tears when he was thanked and applauded for the work he has done for the families who lost loved ones during the Hillsborough disaster.
Recommended in English
- NBA Ricky enjoying the present: "It's not a cliché, it's a lifestyle"
- NFL Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski hoping to break NFL record
- NFL Who plays Monday Night football tonight, Week 13? Games, times, TV
- SOCCER Kylian Mbappé disappointed Real Madrid move falls through
- SOCCER Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants to 'stay at Milan for life'
- REAL MADRID Benzema out for Inter clash but has one eye on Madrid derby