Rafa Benítez is fondly remembered by Liverpool fans as the man who guided The Reds to their last European Cup trophy.
The Spanish coach is now in charge of a Newcastle United side in desperate need of points as they look to avoid the drop to the Championship.
The Magpies travel to Anfield on Saturday where they will be fighting to keep their Premier League status for another season against a Liverpool team brimming with confidence after a string of good performances.
The last time Benítez visited the Merseyside stadium he was brought to tears when he was thanked and applauded for the work he has done for the families who lost loved ones during the Hillsborough disaster.
Recommended in English
- NFL Wide receiver to wide back, the evolution being driven by the 49ers Deebo Samuel
- NFL Playoff Power Rankings: Packers, Rams, Chiefs | NFL Playoffs
- NFL NFL Wild Card Review: Games, Conclusions and Reflections
- AFCON Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria: AFCON, times, TV and how to watch online
- AFCON AFCON Group D matchday preview: Egypt vs Sudan and Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria
- Middleton admits Bucks need a Holiday from sorry slide as Grizzlies come into view