Luka Modric spat at leaving Real Madrid training
The Croatia international enraged two young 'fans' when he refused to stop his car to sign autographs on his way out of the Valdebebas complex.
Real Madrid and Croatian midfield maestro Luka Modric turned from hero to villian in the space of few seconds for two young supporters as he was leaving the Valdebebas complex.
The pair took offence to the 30-year-old's refusal to stop and sign autographs so took their rage out on him by spitting at his Audi 4x4.
This isn't the first time the usually inoffensive playmaker has gotten on the wrong side of football fans in recent weeks. During the Champions League semi-final second leg against Manchester City, the former Spurs man's outburst at Slovenian ref Damir Skomina was caught on camera.
“I’m going to f**k your Slovenian mother”.
The backlash from the Real Madrid number 19's harsh verbal attack resulted in him begging for foregiveness from the Eastern European nation as a whole: “First of all, I apologise to the referee Damir Skomina. And I also apologise to everyone, especially in Slovenia, who might have been offended by my vulgar reaction".
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT | HALLOWEEN MOVIES How to watch all Michael Myer's Halloween movies in order and where to find them
- NFL Who's left for Rodgers after Adams, Lazard out due to COVID
- SOCCER | LALIGA Ancelotti hits out Barca fans who showed Koeman 'a lack of respect'
- MLB Braves and Astros finalize roster ahead of World Series Game 1
- CORONAVIRUS | COVID-19 VACCINES Pfizer vaccine recommended for children 5 - 11; when could young children get vaccinated?
- Best haunted houses in Texas, Illinois, Michigan: corn mazes, asylums, and car washes