EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL | LIVERPOOL - SEVILLA
Liverpool and Sevilla confirm line ups ahead of Europa League final
Klopp and Emery line up as expected. Firmino, Coutinho and Sturridge will lead the charge for The Reds, while Kevin Gameiro is tasked with being the Andalusians' target man.
With less than an hour to go until Liverpool and Sevilla’s first ever meeting, both Jürgen Klopp and Unai Emery have announced their starting line-ups. As expected, the Premier League outfit will start with a 4-2-3-1 formation with Emre Can and James Milner tasked with providing cover for Adam Lallana in the middle of the park and pulling the strings.
Meanwhile, the defending champions start with top goal getter Kevin Gameiro will lead the front line.
Liverpool XI: Mignolet; Clyne, Toure, Lovren, Moreno; Emre Can, Milner; Lallana; Firmino, Coutinho, Sturridge.
Sevilla XI: David Soria; Mariano, Rami, Carriço, Escudero; Krychowiak, N'Zonzi; Coke, Banega, Vitolo; Gameiro
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City had "considerable chance" to land Ronaldo, says Fernandinho
- CORONAVIRUS | MANDATES How many Americans does Biden's vaccine mandate apply to?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Recommendations for Week 2
- NFL Baltimore's Jackson says Sunday's game vs. KC "not about me and Mahomes"
- NFL Cowboys lose fourth starter in a week after Lawrence breaks foot
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter Milan