Copa América: How and where to watch day three action
Where to watch, at what time and how to access the Copa América group stage matches to be played on Sunday 5 June 2016.
What time do the day two group stage matches start?
The third day of action from the Centenary Copa America, features matches between Jamaica and Venezuela (Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois) and Mexico vs. Uruguay (Glendale University, Phoenix, Arizona) to be played on Sunday June 5th 23:00 and 02.00 (CET), respectively.
Where to watch Jamaica-Venezuela?
Where to watch Mexico-Uruguay?
As a guide for our readers in certain selected countries, here's a quick summary of channels where the Copa América is being shown:
Colombia: DIRECTV Sports Colombia, Caracol TV
United States: Fox Sports GO, Fox Soccer 2GO USA, fuboTV, Univision Deportes USA, Univision USA, Fox Sports 1 USA, UniMás
Spain: Canal+ Fútbol / HD
United Kingdom: Premier Sports
Ireland: Setanta Sports 1
The Copa América matches are available in most countries through the rights holders internet platform, if they have one. You're best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an on-line platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
Enjoy the games!
Te recomendamos en English
- Brazil vs Argentina Brazil vs Argentina: most valuable starting XIs
- Brazil Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar: Pelé picks his preferred partner
- Barcelona Barcelona: Luis Suárez says Camp Nou need to find a new striker
- PSG Mbappé: PSG star to ignore Real Madrid and stay in Paris
- International football Maradona, Pelé: Brazil Argentina all-time best combined XI
- International Friendly Gaza violence puts Argentina-Uruguay friendly under threat