Euro 2016: Spain squad pose for official team photo
Vicente del Bosque's men were all smiles as they had their picture taken ahead of their bid to win a third straight continental crown.
Spain's Euro 2016 squad posed for the traditional team photograph on Sunday as they prepare to seek a third consecutive European title.
The 2008 and 2012 winners, who were also crowned continental kings back in 1964, get their European Championship campaign underway against the Czech Republic on 13 June.
And with AS English's Euro 2016 results section, you can make sure you keep abreast of all the scores, standings and fixtures during the tournament in France, which kicks off on Friday.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"