Euro 2016: Spain squad pose for official team photo
Vicente del Bosque's men were all smiles as they had their picture taken ahead of their bid to win a third straight continental crown.
Spain's Euro 2016 squad posed for the traditional team photograph on Sunday as they prepare to seek a third consecutive European title.
The 2008 and 2012 winners, who were also crowned continental kings back in 1964, get their European Championship campaign underway against the Czech Republic on 13 June.
And with AS English's Euro 2016 results section, you can make sure you keep abreast of all the scores, standings and fixtures during the tournament in France, which kicks off on Friday.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness