Isco denies involvement in sex scandal: "It's a terrible mistake"
Real Madrid midfielder Isco denies any involvement in a sexual assault case, saying the appearance of his name in news articles is a terrible mistake.
Real Madrid midfielder Isco Alarcón made a statement on Twitter denying an article published by El Confidencial in relation to a supposed sexual assault case in which Muniain has been implicated and De Gea supposedly involved in organising meetings between the footballers and the girls involved.
Isco releases Twitter statement
Isco published the following on Twitter:
"With my name appearing in connection to news stories published over the last few hours, I want to state that it is entirely false to connect me to the supposed facts published. These are events I have absolutely no knowledge of and of which I have never been aware whatsoever. For these reasons I have asked my lawyers to take all legal actions they consider necessary to ensure that it is made entirely clear that the appearance of my name in this case is a serious mistake and a major injustice."
Recommended in English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: The reasons behind Gareth Bale's rupture with the club and the fans
- SOCCER Xabi Alonso: "Winning Euro 2008 with Spain shut Carragher up..."
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp cheers world class Mané ahead of Southampton reunion
- NBA | PELICANS Pelicans All-Star Zion Williamson cleared for full team activities
- NBA | SUNS Streaking Suns keeping eyes on NBA prize as record looms
- NBA Curry salutes Klay Thompson after latest Warriors masterclass