Spain - Czech Republic: How and where to watch
All the info you need on where and when to see the holders' opening fixture in Euro 2016 Group D, to be played on Monday 13 June 2016.
What time does the Spain - Czech Republic game start?
Spain's opening match of the 2016 European Championships, which sees them take on the Czech Republic in Group D, will be played at 15:00 local time (CEST) on Monday 13 June at the Stadium Municipal in Toulouse.
Click here to find out what time the game kicks off where you are in the world.
And with AS English's Euro 2016 results and standings page, you can check all the other fixtures in Group D and the rest of the sections in the round-robin stage.
Where to watch Spain - Czech Republic?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Spain - Czech Republic clash is available on here. As a guide for our readers in certain selected countries, here's a quick summary:
United States: ESPN Deportes TV, ESPN3 USA, ESPN
Spain: TeleCinco España
United Kingdom: ITV 1 UK, STV Scotland
Ireland: ITV 1 UK, TV3 Ireland, STV Scotland
Head to the Stadium Municipal
At the time of writing, there were still tickets left for Spain - Czech Republic. Why not head down there and watch the action live? Tickets are on sale here.
The Spain - Czech Republic match is available in most countries through the rights holders' internet platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
Enjoy the game!
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds