Portugal 1-1 Iceland
Gary Lineker: "Pepe is a gigantic dickhead"
The ex-Barcelona man and current BBC presenter returned to twitter to air his thoughts about the Real Madrid and Portugal defender
Gary Lineker, who has already made his feelings clear about Pepe just recently, has flung yet another barb in the direction of the Real Madrid and Portugal defender.
Pepe is a gigantic dick.— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) 14 de junio de 2016
The ex-England striker tweeted “Pepe is a gigantic dick” on Monday night as Portugal drew 1-1 with minnows Iceland. It follows on from two other insults that Lineker tweeted during Real Madrid’s champions league final victory over Atlético on May 28.
Pepe is such a dick!— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) 28 de mayo de 2016
On that occasion, Lineker’s obvious disdain was caused by Pepe’s playacting, as he appeared to attempt to influence the decisions of referee Mark Clattenburg through his overreactions. Clattenburg though was having none of it (though he did fail to put Pepe in the book).
Pepe is an enormous dick.— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) 28 de mayo de 2016
In the space of an hour, Lineker wrote “Pepe is such a dick” followed by “Pepe is an enormous dick”. Although many seem to agree with the ex-Barcelona man and current BBC Sport presenter judging by the amount of retweets, Gary might want to broaden his vocabulary and learn a new term of abuse for Pepe’s next match against Austria on Saturday.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw out for 4-6 weeks due to groin injury
- National Football League second week breakdown
- BAYERN MUNICH "Magician", "the next Neymar": new Bayern starlet draws lofty praise
- PREMIER LEAGUE Despite posting losses Woodward confident that Man Utd are 'on right track'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: match-day 5, bullet point preview
- NBA Real Madrid's Demin, Duru among youngsters tipped for NBA