Dortmund sign Portugal full back Raphaël Guerreiro
The 22-year-old, currently playing for his national side at Euro 2016, signs a four-year deal at the Bundesliga runners-up.
Borussia Dortmund have signed defender Raphael Guerreiro from French side Lorient on a four-year deal until 2020, the German club announced on its website on Thursday.
The 22-year-old, who is currently on international duty with Portugal at the 2016 European Championship, made more than 100 appearances during his three-year stay with the Ligue 1 club.
"Raphael Guerreiro is a technically experienced player who is equally comfortable in several positions," Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc told the club's website (www.bvb.de) "We are very happy that he has decided to come to Borussia Dortmund."
Guerreiro joins Turkish teenager Emre Mor and midfielder Sebastian Rode, who have already penned deals with last season's German Bundesliga runners-up.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 01 April
- MLS Coronavirus: Robbie Russell goes from winning MLS Cup to fighting Covid-19
- Liga MX Miguel Herrera “Everyone wants Renato Ibarra to stay in Club América”
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Everything you need to know about Covid-19 testing
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 31 March
- FOOTBALL Coronavirus: UEFA's plan for Europe, leagues and international football