Pitch invader at Portugal match tries to hug Cristiano Ronaldo
A pitch invader burst onto the field of play during the Poland - Portugal match and tried to hug Ronaldo before he was tackled and carried off.
A Portugal fan (from the looks of his face paint) burst onto the field of play during extra-time of the Poland - Portugal Euro 2016 quarter-final, with the score at 1-1. He made a bee-line for Cristiano Ronaldo and appeared to be trying to hug the Portuguese superstar, who was having an off night, having missed a number of decent chances.
Side-step from Ronaldo, pitch invader tackled
Ronaldo showed some neat footwork (some cruel voices on Twitter suggester it was his best move of the night) to dodge the pitch invader, who was then neatly tackled by a security guard.
The pitch invader was carried ignominously from the field of play.
Ronaldo recovered from the incident, and although he didn't score during open play, he converted his penalty in the shoot-out, which Portugal won 5-3 to book a place in the semi-finals.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: 20 January could be a key date for a new round of payments
- US Election 2020 Biden announces first nominations for White House cabinet
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: will there be a new payment in December?
- us news US Presidential Election & covid-19 updates: Trump, Biden, results, cases, latest news
- Champions League Juventus vs Ferencvaros: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- FOOTBALL Zlatan Ibrahimovic attacks EA Sports for using his image