Pitch invader at Portugal match tries to hug Cristiano Ronaldo
A pitch invader burst onto the field of play during the Poland - Portugal match and tried to hug Ronaldo before he was tackled and carried off.
A Portugal fan (from the looks of his face paint) burst onto the field of play during extra-time of the Poland - Portugal Euro 2016 quarter-final, with the score at 1-1. He made a bee-line for Cristiano Ronaldo and appeared to be trying to hug the Portuguese superstar, who was having an off night, having missed a number of decent chances.
Side-step from Ronaldo, pitch invader tackled
Ronaldo showed some neat footwork (some cruel voices on Twitter suggester it was his best move of the night) to dodge the pitch invader, who was then neatly tackled by a security guard.
The pitch invader was carried ignominously from the field of play.
Ronaldo recovered from the incident, and although he didn't score during open play, he converted his penalty in the shoot-out, which Portugal won 5-3 to book a place in the semi-finals.
Te recomendamos en English
- Transfer market PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links
- VALLADOLID 0-1 REAL MADRID Zidane cautious as Real Madrid go top: "There' a long way to go"
- NBA LeBron James, inconsolable after finding out about Kobe Bryant
- KOBE BRYANT 1978-2022 Kobe Bryant: Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi hail "a true legend"
- Kobe Bryant dead: Dallas Mavericks to retire number 24 jersey
- Football Olympic qualifiers moved from China to Sydney due to virus fears