ATLÉTICO / SEVILLA
Atlético's Vietto to Sevilla with Gameiro to go the other way?
Sevilla are reported to be negotiating a move for Luciano Vietto with Atlético Madrid, who are keen on the Andalusians' French striker.
Sevilla are in talks with Atlético Madrid over a deal for forward Luciano Vietto, according to reports in the local media in southern Spain.
With Atlético willing to let Vietto leave the Vicente Calderón, the 22-year-old Argentine has been interesting Barcelona and former club Villarreal.
Atleti would rather do a loan deal
Vietto had a disappointing first season at Los Rojiblancos after his summer 2015 switch from the Submarino Amarillo, making just 17 starts and scoring only three goals.
Atlético would prefer a temporary move, although they could also allow him to depart permanently if they can recoup the 20 million euros they paid for him.
Vietto would be the second Atleti man to arrive at the Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán this summer, after midfielder Matías Kranevitter's season-long loan was confirmed on Thursday.
Gameiro to go the other way?
And with Los Colchoneros potentially doing business with Sevilla over two of their players, this could smooth the way for striker Kevin Gameiro to go in the opposite direction.
The Frenchman enjoyed a fine campaign last term, grabbing 29 goals in all competitions as the Andalusians finished the season with a third straight Europa League title.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card
- MLB The regular season is closing in, and the division champions are not yet decided
- FINANCIAL NEWS Is the Evergrande bankruptcy affecting the US stock market?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US: are the new variants more dangerous for children?