Villarreal sign midfielder N'Diaye
The 26-year-old Senegal international moves to El Madrigal from Real Betis, signing a five-year contract with the Submarino Amarillo.
Villarreal have confirmed the signing of midfielder Alfred N'Diaye from fellow LaLiga outfit Real Betis, with the Senegal international putting pen to paper on a five-year deal.
The 26-year-old arrives at El Madrigal for 7.5 million euros, plus another 500,000 if the Submarino Amarillo qualify for the Europa League in either of the next two seasons.
If Marcelino García Toral's men claim a place in the Champions League, that add-on rises to one million euros.
Two and a half years at Betis
N'Diaye joined Betis in January 2014 from Premier League side Sunderland, initially on loan before making the move permanent.
Having helped Los Verdiblancos win promotion back to Primera División in the 2014/15 campaign, he made 34 top-flight appearances last term as the Andalusians finished 10th.
Recommended in English
- MLB Why is the MLB close to a lockout? What are the key issues?
- NFL Where does the Dallas Cowboys - New York Giants team rivalry comes from?
- NFL Who has the biggest NFL rivalry?
- US NEWS What services are likely to stop during a government shutdown?
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES Supreme Court on Roe v Wade live updates: arguments, Abortion Law, Mississippi...
- NFL Who are the 10 best Dallas Cowboy players of all time?