Villarreal sign midfielder N'Diaye
The 26-year-old Senegal international moves to El Madrigal from Real Betis, signing a five-year contract with the Submarino Amarillo.
Villarreal have confirmed the signing of midfielder Alfred N'Diaye from fellow LaLiga outfit Real Betis, with the Senegal international putting pen to paper on a five-year deal.
The 26-year-old arrives at El Madrigal for 7.5 million euros, plus another 500,000 if the Submarino Amarillo qualify for the Europa League in either of the next two seasons.
If Marcelino García Toral's men claim a place in the Champions League, that add-on rises to one million euros.
Two and a half years at Betis
N'Diaye joined Betis in January 2014 from Premier League side Sunderland, initially on loan before making the move permanent.
Having helped Los Verdiblancos win promotion back to Primera División in the 2014/15 campaign, he made 34 top-flight appearances last term as the Andalusians finished 10th.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2