Villarreal sign midfielder N'Diaye
The 26-year-old Senegal international moves to El Madrigal from Real Betis, signing a five-year contract with the Submarino Amarillo.
Villarreal have confirmed the signing of midfielder Alfred N'Diaye from fellow LaLiga outfit Real Betis, with the Senegal international putting pen to paper on a five-year deal.
The 26-year-old arrives at El Madrigal for 7.5 million euros, plus another 500,000 if the Submarino Amarillo qualify for the Europa League in either of the next two seasons.
If Marcelino García Toral's men claim a place in the Champions League, that add-on rises to one million euros.
Two and a half years at Betis
N'Diaye joined Betis in January 2014 from Premier League side Sunderland, initially on loan before making the move permanent.
Having helped Los Verdiblancos win promotion back to Primera División in the 2014/15 campaign, he made 34 top-flight appearances last term as the Andalusians finished 10th.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series