Léo Baptistão: Espanyol confirm signing of forward
The 23-year-old, who arrives at the RCDE Stadium on a five-year contract, becomes the fourth player to join Los Pericos this summer.
RCD Espanyol have announced the signing of Brazilian forward Léo Baptistão from fellow LaLiga outfit Atlético Madrid.
Five-year deal with Los Pericos
Baptistão moves to the Barcelona-based club for a fee of between five and six million euros, putting pen to paper on a five-year contract at the RCDE Stadium.
He joined Atleti from Rayo Vallecano in 2013 but was unable to establish himself at the Vicente Calderón, leaving for a loan spell at Real Betis before being lent back to Rayo for the 2014/15 campaign.
The 23-year-old then spent a season-long loan at Villarreal in 2015/16, scoring six goals in 34 appearances for the Submarino Amarillo.
Espanyol's fourth close-season signing
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?