Catalan sports daily Mundo Deportivo on Saturday published a report stating that Luciano Vietto will imminently become a Barcelona player. Atlético and Barça have reportedly reached an agreement and a fee of 22 million euros will change hands for the 22-year-old Argentinean forward. According to Mundo Deportivo, all that remains is for the player to agree personal terms.
Sevilla had entered the reckoning for Vietto when Barcelona appeared to have tied up the deal, at the express petition of new manager Jorge Sampaoli. Sevilla sporting director Monchi promised Vietto what Barcelona cannot: regular playing time. However, when it seemed that Vietto was destined for the Sánchez Pizjuán Barcelona appeared on the horizon.
If the deal is concluded, Vietto will be Barcelona’s fifth summer signing after the arrivals of Samuel Umtiti, Denis Suárez, Lucas Digne and André Gomes.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT | HALLOWEEN MOVIES How to watch all Michael Myer's Halloween movies in order and where to find them
- NFL Who's left for Rodgers after Adams, Lazard out due to COVID
- SOCCER | LALIGA Ancelotti hits out Barca fans who showed Koeman 'a lack of respect'
- MLB Braves and Astros finalize roster ahead of World Series Game 1
- CORONAVIRUS | COVID-19 VACCINES Pfizer vaccine recommended for children 5 - 11; when could young children get vaccinated?
- Best haunted houses in Texas, Illinois, Michigan: corn mazes, asylums, and car washes