Pobga agent Riaola puts Manchester Utd. medical on hold
Manchester United, Juve and Mino Riaola (Pogba's agent) are still disputing commission fees ahead of a planned medical check in Miami for the English club.
There was another twist in the ongoing Paul Pogba transfer saga this afternoon after Mino Raiola cancelled the medical test on behalf of Manchester United that was scheduled for Pogba at Jackson Memorial Hospital (Miami) with Italian specialist Italo Linfante.
The latest stumbling block affecting the move relates to the agent's commission from the deal with all sides failing to agree on who covers the 25 million euro that the Italian born agent is demanding from the transfer.
According to reports in Italy, Riaola is back in Turin to continue the negotiation process with Juventus now anxious to press ahead with the move following their acquisition of Gonzalo Higuain from Napoli for a fee of 90 million euro.
Paul Pogba is scheduled to report back for pre-season training with Juventus on August 7 and is anxious to secure a net salary of 13 million euro per season. Other would.be suitors Real Madrid got cold feet in as they refused to offer him a wage that would be superior to that of Gareth Bale (11 million euro per year). In the meantime Pogba is enjoying the last few days of his vacation in Cayo Vizcaíno Miami and waiting for news from Turin and Manchester.
Te recomendamos en English
- Election 2020 Biden - Trump debate, live updates online: USA presidential election 2020
- US Election Biden releases 22 years of tax returns ahead of presidential debate
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US NEWS | CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: will there be a new payment in October?
- US NEWS US elections 2020: who are the three moderators for the presidential debates?
- US ELECTION USA election 2020: who won the first debate in 2016?