Vietto trains with Sevilla - but move yet to be confirmed
Atlético Madrid gave striker Luciano Vietto permission to go through his paces with Jorge Sampaoli's men in in Germany on Friday.
Striker Luciano Vietto was on Friday given permission by Atlético Madrid to train with Sevilla in Mainz despite his move to the Andalusian outfit not yet being official.
Vietto has spent the last few days at the Europa League winners' camp in Germany, where their pre-season preparations continue, and has passed a medical ahead of a year-long loan switch to the Estadio Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán.
As the two clubs finalise the deal - which is understood to include a purchase option set at around 20m euros - Atleti have allowed the 22-year-old to go through his paces with Jorge Sampaoli's men to avoid any further interruption to his training.
However, the Argentine will not be able to feature for Sevilla in their friendly with St Pauli in Hamburg on Saturday.
Recommended in English
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers’ net worth?
- NFL Aaron Rodgers calls out Biden's 'fake White House' after vaccine spat
- NFL How and where to watch Bills v Chiefs: Kickoff time, TV channel, live stream
- NFL 49ers 13 vs. 10 Packers summary: Gould FG seals Niners win, stats, and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Burrow sacked nine times in Bengals win over Titans
- NFL Chiefs Tyreek Hill fined $12K for pom-pom celebration vs Steelers