Vietto trains with Sevilla - but move yet to be confirmed
Atlético Madrid gave striker Luciano Vietto permission to go through his paces with Jorge Sampaoli's men in in Germany on Friday.
Striker Luciano Vietto was on Friday given permission by Atlético Madrid to train with Sevilla in Mainz despite his move to the Andalusian outfit not yet being official.
Vietto has spent the last few days at the Europa League winners' camp in Germany, where their pre-season preparations continue, and has passed a medical ahead of a year-long loan switch to the Estadio Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán.
As the two clubs finalise the deal - which is understood to include a purchase option set at around 20m euros - Atleti have allowed the 22-year-old to go through his paces with Jorge Sampaoli's men to avoid any further interruption to his training.
However, the Argentine will not be able to feature for Sevilla in their friendly with St Pauli in Hamburg on Saturday.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid possible starting line-ups
- SOCCER Barcelona's Piqué talks to El País about retirement, Messi, Clásico
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo vows to silence critics and win trophies at Manchester United
- LIGUE 1 Marseille vs PSG: times, TV and how to watch online
- MLB Dodgers vs. Braves commentary, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands