Jesé Rodriguez didn’t played a minute of Real Madrid’s 3-2 victory over Chelsea on Saturday as Zinedine Zidane confirmed the winger is in talks over a move to PSG.
During Zidane’s first press conference in the US the Real coach said that although he is a fan of the player, if “I was a friend or family member maybe I’d say to him to look for minutes elsewhere.” Last week when the clubs met in Ohio representatives of the Ligue 1 club inquired about Jesé and Unai Emery has since confirmed that he is keen on the player.
Jesé is under contract at the Bernabéu until 2017 and Madrid are open either to a loan deal or a permanent transfer, with the insertion of a buy-back clause.
L’Equipe has reported that Jesé is the Parisian club’s back-up plan if they fail to land Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness
- Coronavirus When would it be necessary to have the third covid-19 vaccine?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: track and field, Caeleb Dressel, medal count, results, today 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES "Pressure is a privilege" - Djokovic on Biles and Osaka
- OLYMPIC GAMES Swimming: El Salvador's Celina Márquez departs Olympics