Jesé Rodriguez didn’t played a minute of Real Madrid’s 3-2 victory over Chelsea on Saturday as Zinedine Zidane confirmed the winger is in talks over a move to PSG.
During Zidane’s first press conference in the US the Real coach said that although he is a fan of the player, if “I was a friend or family member maybe I’d say to him to look for minutes elsewhere.” Last week when the clubs met in Ohio representatives of the Ligue 1 club inquired about Jesé and Unai Emery has since confirmed that he is keen on the player.
Jesé is under contract at the Bernabéu until 2017 and Madrid are open either to a loan deal or a permanent transfer, with the insertion of a buy-back clause.
L’Equipe has reported that Jesé is the Parisian club’s back-up plan if they fail to land Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"