Boy wearing Messi shirt caught before he could detonate bomb
The incident occurred in Kirkuk, Iraq, where it is believed the boy was planning to detonate a suicide belt worn underneath a Barcelona shirt with 'Messi' on the back
Security forces in the city of Kirkuk in Northern Iraq have detained a boy who was wearing a suicide belt under a FC Barcelona with Messi written on the back.
It is believed the boy was planning to detonate the vest inside a Shia mosque as part of a attack on behalf of terror group ISIS.
Luckily the security forces managed to capture the boy before the planned massacre was committed.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 4 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES Simone Biles wins seventh career Olympic medal in Tokyo
- Tokyo Olympics: Biles will cherish beam bronze for a long time
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS How many people will lose unemployment benefits in September?
- US NEWS Pentagon placed on lockdown after shots fired near Metro station