Chicharito takes tumble down stairs and breaks right hand
Former Real Madrid striker Javier Hernandez will miss Bayer Leverkusen's opening game of the Bundesliga season after falling down the stairs in his apartment
Chicharito Hernández will miss Bayer Leverkusen's first game of the season after falling down the stairs in his apartment and breaking his right hand.
The Mexican striker has already been operated on and has been ruled out of action for at least two weeks.
Bender also out
Leverkusen will also have to without captain Lars Bender for the trip to Borussia Monchengladbach on 27 August after suffering an ankle problem during Germany's Olympic final defeat to Brazil in Rio.
Te recomendamos en English
- HALLOWEEN 2021 How to create the perfect DIY Squid Games Halloween costumes: doll, guards, participants…
- NEW JERSEY ELECTION 2021 Who is running for governor in New Jersey?
- NFL New Orleans Saints vs Seattle Seahawks live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 7
- NFL Packers WR Davante Adams placed on covid-19 reserve list
- NFL Eagles trade veteran QB Flacco back to Jets
- NFL Bears coach Nagy tests positive for covid