Official: Diogo Jota welcomed on board by Porto
Porto announced on Twitter that they have signed Diogo Jota on a one-year loan from Atlético. The player was pictured wearing a blue and white striped Porto shirt.
Follow Porto vs Juventus match coverage | Champions League
Porto welcomed Diogo Jota to the club this evening in three languages - Portuguese, Spanish and English along with a photograph of the player wearing the club's blue and white kit and posing, arms folded next to the club crest. Diogo joined Atlético on a five-year contract at the start of July but while he doesn't feature in Simeone's short-term plans, the 19-year-old is considered a promise for the future and Atleti want him to gain regular playing time and develop as a player at the right club.
At Porto, Diego will be reunited with Óliver, who was presented yesterday. Both players completed the pre-season under El Cholo's orders but were unable to secure a niche in the first team squad for tghe new campaign. Both players have been farmed out on a one-year loan - Óliver with a purchase clause included in his loan agreement.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Real Madrid watch as tensions grow between Mbappé and PSG
- EURO 2020 Cristiano Ronaldo becomes European Championship's record goalscorer
- NBA Who are the highest paid NBA players in 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: what organizations are in favor of a new payment?
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?