Official: Diogo Jota welcomed on board by Porto
Porto announced on Twitter that they have signed Diogo Jota on a one-year loan from Atlético. The player was pictured wearing a blue and white striped Porto shirt.
Follow Porto vs Juventus match coverage | Champions League
Porto welcomed Diogo Jota to the club this evening in three languages - Portuguese, Spanish and English along with a photograph of the player wearing the club's blue and white kit and posing, arms folded next to the club crest. Diogo joined Atlético on a five-year contract at the start of July but while he doesn't feature in Simeone's short-term plans, the 19-year-old is considered a promise for the future and Atleti want him to gain regular playing time and develop as a player at the right club.
At Porto, Diego will be reunited with Óliver, who was presented yesterday. Both players completed the pre-season under El Cholo's orders but were unable to secure a niche in the first team squad for tghe new campaign. Both players have been farmed out on a one-year loan - Óliver with a purchase clause included in his loan agreement.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby