Granada begin search for another striker to replace Angulo
Granada have suspended the player's contract until they gain the results from follow-up tests on Monday or Tuesday.
José 'Tin' Angulo is no longer taking part in Granada's training sessions. The Ecuadorian striker participated in the mini-practice match on Thursday before learning of the contents of a communiqué which CONMEBOL sent to Granada, which included the results of a doping control he underwent after the Copa Libertadores while he was still at Independiente del Valle. Granada have suspended his contract until they learn the results of follow-up tests which could be known on Monday or Tuesday. In the meantime, they have started looking for a sustitute.
Coach Paco Jémez had Sergi Samper and Andreas Pereira available for yesterday's session. The former, recently completed his loan arrangement from Barça while the latter is a Brazilian midfielder who owns a Belgian passport and who has joined on a one-year loan from Manchester United.
Granada also completed the transfer of Israeli right winger Omer Atzili from Beitar Jerusalem who joins for a fee of around 750,000 euros. He is expected to arrive in Spain in the next few hours.
- Luis Suárez3Goals
- Sergi Roberto94Passes
*Update 27 de agosto de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?