Málaga and West Brom thrashing out terms of Camacho move
The English club will effectively meet the midfielder's buy-out fee: 18 million euros. The final flecks of the move are being negotiated.Real Madrid v. Málaga live online
Ignacio Camacho will spend this season at the Hawthorns. West Bromwich Albion and Málaga are finalizing the final terms of the transfer, which will leave 18 million euros - the player's retention fee plus three million in add-ons, in the Andalucian club's coffers.
Both Camacho and West Brom are agreed on the terms and conditions of the contract which would see the player gain a sizeable pay rise. It has been up to Málaga owner Abdullah Al Thani to give his approval for the move to go ahead - the Sheikh insisted that Camacho's buy-out was honoured.
Monaco had made enquires about the 26-year-old former Spain youth international last week, but West Brom stepped up their campaign to capture the player in recent days. Málaga have three days to find a replacement for Camacho while Juande Ramos is also keen to bring in a striker. The club is also close to bringing in Beşiktaş' Ukrainian keeper Denys Boyko.
- Luis Suárez3Goals
- Sergi Roberto94Passes
*Update 28 de agosto de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham Hotspur What José Mourinho brings to Tottenham Hotspur
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho in 2015: 'I could never manage Tottenham'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Spurs: Kane thanks Pochettino for making "dreams" come true
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid not happy with Bale's 'bad joke' with Wales flag
- REAL MADRID Zidane to deal with hot button issue of Bale on Thursday
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho's best fall-outs: From 'Demenza senile' to eye-pokes