Málaga and West Brom thrashing out terms of Camacho move
The English club will effectively meet the midfielder's buy-out fee: 18 million euros. The final flecks of the move are being negotiated.Real Madrid v. Málaga live online
Ignacio Camacho will spend this season at the Hawthorns. West Bromwich Albion and Málaga are finalizing the final terms of the transfer, which will leave 18 million euros - the player's retention fee plus three million in add-ons, in the Andalucian club's coffers.
Both Camacho and West Brom are agreed on the terms and conditions of the contract which would see the player gain a sizeable pay rise. It has been up to Málaga owner Abdullah Al Thani to give his approval for the move to go ahead - the Sheikh insisted that Camacho's buy-out was honoured.
Monaco had made enquires about the 26-year-old former Spain youth international last week, but West Brom stepped up their campaign to capture the player in recent days. Málaga have three days to find a replacement for Camacho while Juande Ramos is also keen to bring in a striker. The club is also close to bringing in Beşiktaş' Ukrainian keeper Denys Boyko.
- Luis Suárez3Goals
- Sergi Roberto94Passes
*Update 28 de agosto de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- Barcelona Leo Messi retirement date not far away warns Valverde
- REAL MADRID Bale: Real Madrid forward breaks his injury record
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho: "The only thing I can say is Eriksen will be a free agent at the end of the season"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Baresi's words for Van Dijk akin to "praise from the king" says Klopp
- BOCA JUNIORS Maradona: "They have less foresight than the captain of the Titanic"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City: Arteta "ready" to manage but Pep hopes he stays