Bas Dost joins Sporting Lisbon
The Dutch striker moves to the Portuguese side from VfL Wolfsburg, penning a four-year contract at the Estádio José Alvalade.
Striker Bas Dost has signed for Sporting Lisbon from VfL Wolfsburg, the Primeira Liga club have confirmed.
Reported 10-million-euro fee
No financial details were disclosed but Portuguese media estimated the transfer at around 10 million euros.
The Dutchman, who has six international caps for the Netherlands, has put pen to paper on a four-year deal.
Four years at Wolfsburg
The 27-year-old former Heerenveen man had scored 36 goals in 85 Bundesliga appearances for Wolfsburg since joining in 2012.
Dost moves to the Portuguese giants on the day they sold Euro 2016 winner Joao Mario to Inter Milan.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'