Eibar recruit Espanyol's Arbilla and 'Nano' from Tenerife
The striker who has signed from Tenerife will be presented tomorrow while right-back Arbilla, who joins from Espanyol, is to undergo a medical.
Eibar have reinforced their squad with two signings - Alexander Mesa 'Nano' joins on a five-year deal from CD Tenerife while right-back Anaitz Arbilla has quit Espanyol to join José Luis Mendilibar's team. Nano passed a medical at the IMQ Clinic in Vitoria to complete his transfer; the 21-year-old came through the youth ranks at Tenerife, scoring 14 goals in 35 appearances with the islanders in the Second Division last season. He spent the2014-2015 season on loan at L'Hospitalet. Eibar will unveil him on Tuesday.
Arbilla leaves Espanyol
The defender has left Espanyol and will sign a three-year contract with Eibar after undergoing a medical tomorrow.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness