Alberto Bueno returns to Spain on loan with Granada
Paco Jémez’s side bring in the former Real Madrid man on loan from Porto until the end of the season to bolster their forward line.
Granada CF are keeping busy ahead of the close of the transfer window tonight and have announced the loan signing of Alberto Bueno from Porto.
Bueno, reunited with former coach Paco Jémez
Bueno is a product of the Real Madrid youth system and had spells at Valladolid and Derby County in the English Championship before landing with current Granada coach Paco Jémez at Rayo in 2013. It was in Vallecas that he played his best football. In the 2014-15 season he scored 17 league goals, an impressive tally which earned him a move to the Portuguese giants.
Things didn’t work out at Porto, however. Bueno played just 4 games last season, in part due to a knee injury which kept him out for a number of months. Now 28, the Madrid-born striker will be hoping to recover his best form at Granada under a coach he knows well.
A poor start to the season by Granada
Granada lie in 16th place in LaLiga having picked up just one point from the opening two games. Jémez’s side were soundly beaten 5-1 by surprise leaders Las Palmas last Saturday, a result which led the coach publicly question his own position.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?