Europe’s top clubs have long scoured Brazil in order to unearth the latest footballing prodigies in South America – the latest one of note being Gabriel Jesús, who signed for Manchester City this summer.
However, having missed out on Jesús (despite their close interests), Real Madrid and Barcelona have now turned their attentions to the latest young Brazilian sensation: Vasco da Gama’s Evander Ferreira.
Willing to listen to offers
According to Tuttosport, the LaLiga giants are following the development of the 18-year striker with keen eyes. Ferreria, who can also play on the left wing, has been capped by Brazil’s age categories and also caught the attention of some of Italy’s leading clubs.
Scouting reports on the player have so far been excellent and it is said the player and his representatives would be willing to listen to offers. However, any move for the forward – who Neymar knows well – would likely wait until the end of the season, with clubs first eager to see the player demonstrate his obvious potential in the Brazilian Serie B.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates