Luis Suárez memory dip as he forgets Neymar Snapchat post
The Barça striker criticized the Atleti player for publishing a snap on social media despite his team-mate doing the same in January.
Luis Suárez openly criticized Filipe Luis on Wednesday after the Brazilian defender published a picture of the damage administered to his foot following a challenge from the Uruguayan striker at Camp Nou the previous night. He voiced his dissatisfaction stating: “If we all started publishing these types of photos then this would become a circus.
Filipe Luis taking to social media to show the extent of his injury is nothing new. Barcelona colleague Neymar Jr. published a similar image in January 2016 on his snap-chat profile showing a bandaged foot following a rigorous challenge from Athletic Club's Mikel San José following a Barcelona v Athletic match at Camp Nou.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play