Happy days for Alegría who pens new Betis contract
The forward extends his stay with the Verdiblancos, who he joined as a 19-year-old from Cacereño in 2012.
Rubén Castro signed a two-year extension with Betis on Friday and just one day later, his strike partner Álex Alegría also renewed terms with the club. Betis announced the new arrangement with the Extremadura-born forward, who adds another four years onto his existing contract, taking him to June 2021.
Return from loan
Alexander Alegría joined the Verdiblancos as a 19-year-old from Cacereño in 2012. He didn't take long in making a name for himself with the reserves, Betis B. After signing his first contract extension in 2015, he was farmed out on loan to Numancia, where he scored 12 goals in the Liga Adelante. This summer he returned to Real Betis where he has become a regular feature in the team.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Griezmann explains motives for Atlético exit
- Champions League Bayern Munich lose Coman after knee scare in Tottenham encounter
- LALIGA Messi: gap has closed between Barcelona, Madrid and rest of LaLiga
- ARSENAL Ljungberg not getting involved as Arsenal search for new boss
- Club Brugge 1-3 Real Madrid Zidane sees Real Madrid coming into the Clásico in fine form
- CLUB BRUGGE 1-3 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings as Club Brugge beaten in Belgium