Happy days for Alegría who pens new Betis contract
The forward extends his stay with the Verdiblancos, who he joined as a 19-year-old from Cacereño in 2012.
Rubén Castro signed a two-year extension with Betis on Friday and just one day later, his strike partner Álex Alegría also renewed terms with the club. Betis announced the new arrangement with the Extremadura-born forward, who adds another four years onto his existing contract, taking him to June 2021.
Return from loan
Alexander Alegría joined the Verdiblancos as a 19-year-old from Cacereño in 2012. He didn't take long in making a name for himself with the reserves, Betis B. After signing his first contract extension in 2015, he was farmed out on loan to Numancia, where he scored 12 goals in the Liga Adelante. This summer he returned to Real Betis where he has become a regular feature in the team.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus What travel recommendations have the CDC established for Thanksgiving?
- NBA LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers set to sign Marc Gasol – reports
- BOXING Tyson vs Jones Jr: Two boxing legends and the shock defeats in their storied careers
- LIGA MX There will be a Clásico Nacional in both Women’s and Men’s playoffs in the Liga MX
- LIGA MX Four key matchups to be aware for the quarter-finals in the Liga MX
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Messi is an extravagance which Barça can no longer afford