Wales draw criticism for "taking rubbish photos to new level"
As they did in the match against Austria, Wales once again posed for their pre-match team photo in a jaunty fashion, drawing criticism from observers.
The Wales national football team have been making headlines in recent years for their on-pitch exploits, not least an extrodrinary run to the semi-finals of Euro 2016. However, the Dragons are also drawing criticism in their homeland for the side’s curious habit of lining up in differing ways for the traditional pre-match photo call.
Against Georgia, Wales lined up with three players standing at the back and the remainder crouching in front. Before the draw in Austria earlier in the week, the side had four players standing and the rest in front. Wales Online, which has been the harshest critic of the players’ antics and described Bale and company’s latest piece of avant-garde alignment as “taking their rubbish photos to a new level.”
Last Thursday the news outlet asked “Is this the most ridiculous team photo of all time?” after the players adopted the pose.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool