Balotelli imitates Colombian star Carlos Valderrama's hairstyle
The Italian striker is keeping his fans entertained since his move to France and his most recent question to them was regarding a potential new hairstyle. Good or bad?
New league, new style
Social media is proving a great outlet for Mario Balotelli and since his move to Ligue 1 club Nice he has been entertaining his massive following with photos and comments.
In one of his most recent posts, this time on Instagram, the Italian striker has asked his fans if they like a new hairstyle that he has adopted - one that very much resembles that of Colombian footballing legend Carlos Valderrama...including the moustache. His simple question was: Yea or nah?
Improving aerial threat
Now it's always possible that the image has been adapted somewhat but who'd bet against the ex-Liverpool, Milan, Inter and Manchester City player taking to the field like that? It would certainly mean a little more work for the FIFA 17 designers.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: USA, Caeleb Dressel gold and WR in 4x100 medley, medal count, results, today 1 August
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check and child tax credit live updates: can it be passed in August? dates, tax return, opt-out...
- NFL Zimmer "frustrated" as 3 Viking QBs sit out practice due to covid-19 protocols
- GOLD CUP 2021 Mexico's CONCACAF 2021 Gold Cup squad: key absentees
- MLB Rays beat Red Sox to move top; Mets win in Báez debut
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August