Kroos and Varane back with the squad whilst James trains alone
Zidane has all his international players back in Madrid. James Rodriguez and Fabio Coentrao work alone on their specific rehabilitation plans.
Real Madrid carried out their fourth and penultimate training session of the week at Valdebebas as they prepare ahead of Saturday night's LaLiga game away to Real Betis at the Benito Villamarín (kick off 20:45 CET).
The good news for Zidane is the return of Toni Kroos and Varane to the squad. today marked the first training session for the German international after the confirmation of his contract renovation which will seem him at the Bernabeu through to 2022. For Varane, the absence of Sergio Ramos for six weeks will provide an excellent opportunity for the French defender to impress.
James and Coentrao both trained apart from the rest of the squad carrying out light kogging as they enter the final stretch of their respective recovery phase.
Casemiro, Modric and Ramos were the notable absentees from the session with all three players working in the Valdebebeas gymnasium with the medical team.
Zidane called Castilla players Odegaard and Enzo to complement the session and the French coach will oversee the final session of the week tomorrow followed by the pre-match press conference.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots