James trains apart and won’t play against Betis
Casemiro, Ramos and Modric will also miss out as they continue to recover from injury.
Real Madrid train ahead of Betis clash
Real Madrid trained for the last time this morning before tomorrow’s LaLiga trip to face Betis at the Benito Villamarín (20:45 CEST). The squad started out with 15 minutes in the gym before a light session to put the finishing touches on the match preparation. The team flies to Seville tomorrow morning at 10:30 CEST
James and Coentrao close to return
All 19 fit first-team players took part, while James and Coentrao trained apart as they look to finalise their recovery from injury. The Colombian tore his calf muscle in the warm-up before Real Madrid’s 1-1 draw against Eibar two weeks ago but is scheduled to return to the squad in the next few days. Coentrao has been out of action for six months since injuring his right thigh while on loan at Monaco and is also expected to join up with the full squad imminently.
Casemiro, Ramos and Modric all trained apart
Casemiro, Sergio Ramos and Luka Modric were all at Valdebebas this morning to continue their rehabilitation but they worked inside the facility and didn’t train on the practice field.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy