These are heady days in Milanese football. After Silvio Berlusconi sold AC Milan to a Chinese conglomerate owned by billionaire businessman Yonghong Li, Inter followed suit and were snapped up by Suning Holdings Group, who are planning a revolution in the transfer market next summer.
"Take Inter back to the top"
“We want to take Inter back to the top of the world,” said Zhang Jindong, Suning’s chairman. In order to do that, Inter are preparing stratospheric offers to tempt four big-name signings to the San Siro next summer.
James, Suárez, Agüero and El Cholo
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Italian club’s new owners have targeted both Barcelona forward Luis Suárez and Manchester City striker Sergio Agüero to lead the line and also want to add Real Madrid's James Rodríguez to the midfield. In the dugout, Inter have set their sights on luring Atlético Madrid boss Diego Simeone back to the club he served as a player.
Money will be little object to Suning in their pursuit of star signings, but it remains to be seen if the new influx of capital to the Milan clubs can attract players of such calibre.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Packers and Bears clash as Cardinals aim for six wins in a row
- NFL Eagles trade veteran TE Zach Ertz to unbeaten Cardinals
- LALIGA Ambitious Pedri wants to 'win everything every year' with Barça
- SOCCER European nations set to block FIFA World Cup plans regardless of vote
- NFL Which NBA teams have the highest salary cap in the 21-22 season?
- NBA | NETS Durant on Kyrie Irving situation: "What is being mad going to do?"